- UNHCR begins offering stipends (10% of local DSA) to all interns globally.
- Resolution to reform WHO internship programme passed during 71st World Health Assembly. [24 May 2018]
- WHO offers health insurance to all their interns effective immediately. [17 May 2018]
- UNITAR increases their stipend to 700CHF per month.
- Ban-ki Moon’s Centre for Global Citizens offers remunerated internships.
4 October 2017
- UNICEF begins offering remunerated internships.
16 August 2017
- Global Water Partnership (GWP) opened its first internship position with financial support.
5 July 2017
- European External Action Service – EEAS announces plans to pay their interns starting in 2018. Full response [here]
6 November 2016
- Creation of We Pay Our Interns Coalition in Geneva, Switzerland